We use technologies like cookies (small files stored by your browser), web beacons, or unique device identifiers to anonymously identify your computer or device so we can deliver a better experience. Our systems also log information like your browser, operating system and IP address.
We also may collect personally identifiable information that you provide to us, such as your name, address, phone number or email address. With your permission, we may also access other personal information on your device, such as your phone book, calendar or messages, in order to provide services to you. If authorized by you, we may also access profile and other information from services like Facebook.
Our systems are not designed to associate personal information with your activities (such as pages you view or things you click on or search for).
We do not knowingly contact or collect personal information from children under 13. If you believe we have inadvertently collected such information, please contact us so we can promptly obtain parental consent or remove the information.
Our service does not currently recognize the "Do Not Track" signal that may be available in some web browsers.
- We collect but do not link personal and activity data.
We do not store or share your precise location.
You can request to see or delete your personal data.
- We may keep data indefinitely.
We may share personal data with companies we trust.
- Ad companies collect anonymous data. You can opt out.
- You can ask privacy questions.
- Service providers access data on our behalf.
- We take steps to protect personal information
- Special situations may require disclosure of your data.
- You can review more privacy-related information.